Page Last Updated: 30, 2011
early June of 2011.
Changes will be listed, below, by file, in chronological order, with
the newest changes listed first.
The changes I've made since I put it online are:
July 30, 2010 -
Increased the size of the input and output textareas from rows="10" to rows="30"
July 16, 2010 -
spellcheck="false" to the two textareas. Most of what will be input to
checking, so why have all the "misspellings" underlined. By putting
spellcheck="false" on the textareas, browsers which support spell
checking won't put underlines on the "misspellings" make the text
easier to read.
July 4, 2011 -
Added check box to
allow user to indicate that Script tags are to be included with the
June 24, 2011 -
Added SSI for to
generate Navigation list in left column of table. Before that it was
using hard coded links.
Made some cosmetic changes to the page to make it look like the other
pages on the web site.
4, 2011 -
way the textareas were being accessed. Changed from using
That is the new standard way of referencing elements. Without these